- The Emrick Flats – The Emrick Flats is a mixed use project in Jackson Ward of 25 residential units and 1 large commercial space. The building was a car dealership built in the early 1900’s known as Emrick Chevrolet. It is a highly recognizable building due to its triangular shape.
- The Reserve – The Reserve is a 25 unit residential project that blended both historic warehouse renovation and new construction. Its notable curved roofline is a unique look and creates an interesting visual signature for the Church Hill/Shockoe/Tobacco Row neighborhood.
- The Marshall Street Bakery – The Marshall Street Bakery project is a 23 unit mixed use project in Jackson Ward. Originally Mother Herbert’s Bakery, the building had literally degraded into nothing more than a facade when it was purchased and redeveloped.
- Ginter Place – The former Richmond Memorial Hospital complex in Ginter Park is now a 69 unit condominium complex of large and well-appointed luxury condominiums.
- The 212 – The former Southern Aid life insurance building in Eastern Jackson Ward was redeveloped into 12 spacious condos and 5 commercial spaces close to the revitalizes ‘2 Street’ corridor.
- The Cary Mews – Located along Cary Street in Richmond’s Fan District, the Cary Mews is a blending of historic warehouse and newly constructed town homes.
- The Decatur – A high end build-to-suit warehouse renovation that was converted to 3 luxury lofts and 1 commercial studio. Lofts B and C we recently sold. We have been the only brokerage involved in the resale (to clarify) and we were not involved in the initial project (Bill Chapman was lead developer). The Decatur was one of the true signature spaces on the Downtown Loft Tour.
And many more…..
Does Size Matter? Intelligence Matters More…
How do we compare against the Big Boys? Quite well, actually.
Simply put, we understand what works. While being big has some advantages, being right matters more. Better prices in less time is always the goal and the tools we continue to develop and improve are designed to that end.
** All data from CVR MLS from January of 2008 to June 7, 2013 using only Single Family homes **
We Grew. They Shrunk.
Opened in January of 2008, One South Realty has consistently shown the ability to outperform the marketplace.
Despite our relatively small size, the professionals at One South have the tools at their fingertips which allow them to serve their clients despite significant market challenges. While the market fell dramatically from the heights of 2007 and 2008, we have almost tripled our size.
** All data from gathered CVR MLS from January 1, 2008 thru June 7, 2013 **
Market Prices Down. Ours are Up!
With prices that declined at their fastest clip in several decades from 2008 thru 2012, the professionals at One South were able to outperform the marketplace.
** All data from gathered CVR MLS from January 1, 2008 thru June 7, 2013 using all asset types **